Network Engineer: Cisco CCNA or CCDA Certification
Come Join our Growing Support Staff:
The Computer Network Engineer is responsible for providing high-level LAN/WAN technical support, systems design and hardware and software installations for our clients and for providing technical guidance to Jr level personnel. This position will include both remote support and on-site service to our clients. Travel will be required throughout RI & Eastern MA to our clients’ offices to provide technical support and consulting to our clients. Must be dependable and eager to learn new technology.
Technical Skills should include:
Cisco CCNA or CCDA Certification. WAN, Firewalls, VPN, DHCP, WINS, DNS. TCP/IP.
Technical knowledge / Experience base should contain most or all of the following: :
– Hands-on experience working with Microsoft, Cisco, and other networking technologies
– Project planning
– Network design
– Setup of Firewalls, VPN
– Knowledge of IP networks and IP addressing
– Hands-on experience with a wide range of network and computer equipment
– Knowledge of POP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP
– Provide support services to customers throughout, southeastern MA, & RI.
– Travel to client sites and project locations as required
– Must have excellent research and troubleshooting skills and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
– Provide telephone and remote support to our customers.
– Manage and implement technical projects
– Work with internal and external technical staff and vendors
– Work closely with Owner/CEO, vendors, other technical and management staff and senior management and employees of small business clients
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent customer service and customer management skills
– Ability to manage the technical aspects of a project from pre-sales to completion
– Applicant must maintain a high level of professionalism with customers, vendors, and staff
– Straight forward and Honest
– On Time
– Self Starter/Motivator
– Willingness to Learn
– Ability to listen to instructions and follow thru.
– Good pay (Based on experience)
– Educational training and company paid testing fees (as required)
– Simple IRA Retirement plan
– Sick Days
Other characteristics required:
– Professional demeanor and appearance
– Positive, can do attitude
– Willing to come in early and stay late when necessary
– Has a sense of urgency and great time-management skills
– Will work hard to find solutions, not create excuses
– Driven, motivated to continue learning and growing This job requires lifting of up to 40 lbs.
This position requires daily frequent travel throughout the greater MA and RI area. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
Please Submit Resumes to email@example.com and fill out an application by clicking the apply online button below.