IT Sales Engineer
Come Join our Growing Support Staff!
The IT Sales Engineer plays a key role in helping our organization maximize its value to our customers. The Sales Engineer will work with their sales colleagues to execute on IT opportunities, ensure sales associates have the most up to date product information, work with sale and IT engineers and collaborate new product adoption for new and existing client base.
- Becoming an expert in MTSi’s services.
- Respond to Requests for Proposal (RFPs)
- Act as an advocate and voice of the company for internal teams, products, services and Marketing
- Identify prospects Expectations and Answer business strategy, technical, and platform Questions.
- Execute Appropriate phases of Sales Qualification Process
- Lead Customers through new product Onboarding
- Maintain record keeping to allow for tracking of key metrics
- Focus on Customer Satisfaction and growth; help partners fully utilize product capabilities.
- Work side by side with Sales team throughout the sale cycle by participating in business development calls.
- Promote product adoption and success through regular communication, training, customized product demonstrations and evaluations.
- Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with prospects assisting and guiding them through the evaluation and selection process.
- Provide strategic presales support for sales activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations, and other general sales support.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and customer management skills
- Ability to manage the technical aspects of a project from pre-sales to completion
- Applicant must maintain a high level of professionalism with customers, vendors, and staff
- Ability to perform site surveys, gather information and create BOMs
- Straight forward and Honest
- On Time
- Willingness to Learn
- Ability to listen to instructions and follow thru.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Superior communication, presentation, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to structure and lead meetings in-person and on the phone
- Strong desire to work with prospective customers.
If you are a positive, proactive and result orientated team player. If you have a mind toward sales growth and opportunity. If you are able to multi-task, and handle a fast- paced environment. If you are able to process new information quickly. If you have the ability to coordinate and partner with others for the achievement of like goals, we would love to hear from you.
MTSi offers a competitive salary, excellent time off/holiday policy, opportunities for advancement, and ongoing training opportunities.
· relevant: 1 – 3 years (Preferred)
· 132 Alden Road, Fairhaven MA 02719
· Some Travel required 25-50%
· Paid Sick Time
· Paid time off
· Professional development assistance
· 401k Plan with employer contribution
· Full-time Job
· Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
This job requires lifting of up to 40 lbs. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
Please Submit Resumes to email@example.com and fill out an application by clicking the apply online button below.