An Account Manager works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. Work with our defined long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of MTSi’ s solution portfolio. They call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs. They will be responsible to sell across MTSi’ s portfolio of solutions. Our comprehensive portfolio includes on premise and cloud solutions from Cisco, EMC, VMware, Microsoft, Meraki and others. Our core practice areas include: Data Center, Enterprise Networks, Security, Collaboration, Voice & Call Center, Storage & Backup, Virtualization, Hosting IaaS, and Managed Services.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- 3-5 years’ experience with a Value Added Reseller or an OEM
- Knowledge of computers/networking and the IT industry as a whole
- Highly motivated with a can do attitude and a high level of written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and support skills
- Excellent written communication and phone skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and work under a deadline pressure
- Ability to work independently and use sound judgment in decision making with a results driven orientation
- Ability to participate as a team member as well as a leader in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Aptitude for learning technology
- Demonstrates exceptional follow-through and personal drive
- Industry certifications such as Cisco, EMC, VMware, Microsoft is a plus
- Experience with “Solution Selling” Sales Training a plus
Preference given to a candidate with bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience. An MBA is not required but certainly advantageous.
About Micro Technology Solutions Inc.
MTSi assists customers in designing, deploying, and supporting advanced networking, systems, storage, and collaboration solutions. Our unique hybrid cloud engagement model allows us to deploy these solutions with our best of breed partners either in a private, public, or hybrid cloud. MTSI is fast growing IT services organization. Our 20 plus years of business experience is powered by our relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction, we are actively looking for candidates to join our growing team. Great Benefits and job growth opportunity
Headquartered in our Brand Facility located at 132 Alden Road, Fairhaven, MA 02719
Full Time Position
Hours are Monday – Friday: 8:30 – 5:00PM
Why Choose MTSi?
At MTSi, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverages, retirement, paid time off, as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone who joins our Team matters to us, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
MTSi offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and sick time, in addition to observed holidays.