- VMware Solutions
- Veeam Solutions
- Cisco Security Solutions
- Storage Solutions
- Hosted Solutions
Manage your business, not your network!
There are many IT challenges presented daily in the ever-changing Healthcare Industry. In partnership with VMWare, EMC, and eClinicalWorks we provide a robust solution to all your Healthcare needs.
- Are you facing IT/application downtime or challenges with performance?
- Are you looking to save on server hardware & operation costs?
- Do you feel you are getting the most out of your existing server environment?
- Are high-availability, performance, scalability, security and agility priorities for your IT environment?
eClinicalWorks is a fully unified solution for practices and enterprise groups of all sizes and most specialties, linking all features via a single database. All products were developed by one company and will function as one powerful system. Our company will work with you to take advantage of the various quality initiatives available including Meaningful Use , Patient-Centered Medical Homes and Accountable Care Organization (ACO).
What can a MTSi Solution provide to me using EMC & VMware?
- High application availability. Purchased separately, high-availability infrastructure remains complex and expensive. But VMware integrates robust availability and fault tolerance right into our platform to protect all your virtualized applications. Should a node or server ever fail, all its VMs are automatically restarted on another machine, with no downtime or data loss.
- Greater savings. VMware trumps other virtualization solutions by providing 50 to 70 percent higher VM density per host—elevating per-server utilization rates from 15% to as high as 80%. You can run many more applications on much less hardware than with other platforms, for significantly greater savings in capital and operating costs.
- Affordability. VMware is highest in capabilities, but not cost. Starting at $165 per server, our small business packages consolidate more of your applications on fewer servers, with greater performance—delivering the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership (TCO).
- vSphere Data Protection. Simple and cost effective backup and recovery for virtual machines. vSphere Data Protection is a newly architected solution based on EMC Avamar technology that allows admins to back up virtual machine data to disk without the need of agents and with built-in deduplication. This feature replaces the vSphere Data Recovery product available with previous releases of vSphere.
Our On-site support services address the diverse engineering needs of today's businesses to keep your systems up and running for maximum productivity.
"Jesse and his team have been fabulous. Very responsive to our business needs, many times on short notice! Professional and always courteous. I would highly recommend this firm."
-Jim Feen, Southcoast Health
By virtualizing infrastructure - from the data center to the cloud to mobile devices - VMware enables IT to deliver services from any device, anytime, anywhere.